- Quality, name brand cellos including Glaesel and Knilling
- Rent any size cello or lease a small one (for young players).
- For Rentals: Option to buy anytime and 100% of your rent will go toward that purchase.
- For Leases: Option to buy a full-size instrument with 50% of your lease payments applied.
Click on a price below to rent or lease.
|Rental Fees (per month)||New||Like New||Good||Economy|
(1/4 - 4/4)
- Economy: proper working order, finish worn, cosmetically flawed
- Good: proper working order, minor scratches and dents
- Like New: proper working order, hardly rented, cosmetically demo/like new condition
- New: proper working order, never rented
All rental instruments are in working order and play in tune.
Please note that all rentals are subject to availability at time of rental.
The violoncello, or as it is more commonly to refered to as the cello or 'cello (pronounced Cheh-loh), is a stringed instrument and a member of the violin family. The cello is much larger than a violin, and unlike that instrument, it is played in an upright position between the legs of the seated musician, resting on a metal spike, called the endpin. The player draws the bow horizontally across the strings.