- Quality, name brand violins including Glaesel, Yamaha, and Knilling
- Rent any size violin or lease a small one (for young players).
- For Rentals: Option to buy anytime and 100% of your rent will go toward that purchase.
- For Leases: Option to buy a full-size instrument with 50% of your lease payments applied.
Click on a price below to rent or lease.
|Rental Fees (per month)||New||Like New||Good||Economy|
(1/16 - 4/4)
- Economy: proper working order, finish worn, cosmetically flawed
- Good: proper working order, minor scratches and dents
- Like New: proper working order, hardly rented, cosmetically demo/like new condition
- New: proper working order, never rented
All rental instruments are in working order and play in tune.
Please note that all rentals are subject to availability at time of rental.
The violin is a stringed musical instrument that has four strings tuned a perfect fifth apart. It is the smallest and highest-tuned member of the violin family of string instruments, which also includes the viola, cello and double bass(though the double bass technically belongs to the similar but distinct viol family). The lowest string (and hence the lowest note) is the G just below middle C, then in ascending order D, A and E.